SPRING COED SOFTBALL IS NOW CLOSED!!!
We offer a co-ed recreational softball league that plays on a variety of fields in Central Park (Heckscher, Great Lawn, & North Meadows) on week nights. Our mission is to build a community of animal lovers through our love for the game of softball. Community is the key word that separate us from other leagues you may have joined in the past. Our league supervisors are always on the field to help answer any questions, provide assistance, and make sure all our players are enjoying the game Join as a free agent, small group or full team and start playing today!
- Coed Softball Team fee is $1,200 + $50 processing fee (you can have the processing fee waived by venmo on mobile @pawsomesquad and send as gift in memo and mention team name, use 0816 if prompted for payment confirmation)
- Free agent (Individual) fee is $100 + $5 processing fee
- Spring Season runs from late April through Mid June
- 10 vs 10 Coed (no more than 7 males on the field at a time)
- Game times are 6pm & 7pm weeknights
- Minimum of 6 males and 1 female to start game
- We suggest 14 to 18 players per team
- ASA Rules
- 6 inning games, no extra innings during regular season games.
- 8 week season plus playoffs Modified Lob Arc (6 to 12 feet) pitching
- Game Balls and Bases provided by League
- Certified umpires each game; teams will pay umpires $30 per game
- Champions will have automatic entry in our Fall Classic Tournament in Central Park
- Proceeds raised from our league help fund our illegal meat trade rescue rehabilitation center
* There will be a free agent try-out day for players looking to show off their skills to managers in attendance.
- Free Pawsome Squad Tees for your team; discount for custom jersey orders
- Food & Drink Specials at Sponsor Bars
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- Invitation to all Pawsome Squad Events
- Pawsome Squad member discounts at Sponsor Bars, NYC Local Small Businesses, and Online Merchandise, such as custom jerseys. Check out our Sponsors Page
Questions? Feel free to send them here